North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS), 2017
To promote industrialization in NE States and to boost employment and income generation, a new Scheme namely North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS), 2017 has been notified on 12.04.2018 which has come into force w.e.f. 01.04.2017 for a period of five years. (After closure of NEIIPP, 2007 on 31.03.2017).
The scheme will cover manufacturing and service sector. It will give encouragement to MSME in manufacturing, services. Information technology will be leverage to process and approve proposals and release of payment. Since Inception, Rs.46.00 crore has been released to the states of NER. During the Financial Year 2021-22, an amount of Rs.30.00 crore had been released to the states of NER. In the current FY 2022-23, there is a provision of Rs.150.00 crore in BE under NEIDS, 2017.
Various benefits provided under the Scheme are as under:
- Central Capital Investment Incentive for access to credit(CCIIAC)
- Central Interest Incentive(CII)
- Central Comprehensive Insurance Incentive(CCII)
- Income Tax(IT) Reimbursement
- Goods and Services Tax(GST) Reimbursement
- Employment Incentive(EI)
- Transport Incentive(TI)
Overall Cap of Rs.200 Cr per unit for benefits under all components subject to investment in Plant and Machinery.
- North East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS), 2017 (749.37 KB)
- General Operational Guidelines (299.46 KB)
- Portal Operational Guidelines (189.42 KB)