Under MIIUS scheme, 21 projects have been sanctioned, out of which 14 projects have been completed and remaining 7 are under implementation. These projects have been provided central assistance of Rs. 371.616 crore (up to 31.08.2021), out of sanctioned central grant of Rs. 390.376 crore. Further, the scheme has not been continued beyond 31.03.2017 for taking up new projects.
4. Detailed Write-up containing:
- Scheme Objectives : The key objective of the Modified IIUS is to enhance competitiveness of industry by providing quality infrastructure to catalyse and promote industrial growth, employment generation and technology upgradation.
- Budget Availability/ Utilization since last 5 years : (Rs. in crore)
- Implementing Agency
State Implementation Agencies (SIAs) of State Government such as SIDCs (Small Industrial Development Corporation).
*Format for Budget Availability for Each Scheme / Programme
|Year||Plan Allocation |
|Plan Expenditure||Non-Plan Allocation||Non-Plan Expenditure|
- Guidelines of IIUS, 2003 (47.79 KB)
- Guidelines of Recast IIUS, 2009 (88.86 KB)
- Guidelines of MIIUS, 2013 (3.7 MB)
- Checklist (11.66 KB)
- List of GoI nominees on the Board of Directors of the SPVs implementing IIUS projects (16.06 KB)
- List of ongoing Projects under IIUS/MIIUS (433.12 KB)
- List of completed Projects under IIUS/MIIUS (478.04 KB)
- Budget Availability utilization last five years (399.91 KB)